Paris: French police investigating the armed robbery of Kim Kardashian in Paris previous year have released a driver used by the star along with two other people, a legal source told AFP on Wednesday.
Four men have reportedly been charged over the robbery of Kim Kardashian in her Paris hotel room a year ago.
They include a chauffeur, who drove Kardashian during her Paris stay, whose arrest led to suspicions that the gang had inside information on the United States reality star's movements.
An investigating judge may travel to the U.S. to speak to the star.
Meanwhile, the other 16 arrested men are now facing complicity charges, following a reported confession by several of the suspects of their involvement in the robbery, according to French network TF1/LCI.
Three days ago, police said that 17 people had been arrested in connection with the crime.More news: 'Quantico' star rushed to hospital after on-set accident
Following Kim's robbery, the reality star submitted an insurance claim that listed her 20-carat emerald cut stone diamond ring at $4 million.
Also under arrest are the five men believed to have robbed the U.S. reality television star of valuables that included her €4m engagement ring, after tying her up in her apartment, along with the block's security agent.
The oldest, aged 72, was arrested with his 70-year-old wife at his home overlooking the French Riviera.
In October 2016, Kim was held up at gunpoint by a group of masked men inside the lavish No Address Hotel during Paris Fashion Week.
According to fans, Kim Kardashian's new family-focused Instagram posts are part of an attempt to "look poor".
Six other people are still being questioned and could face preliminary charges on Friday (13 January).
Kim has not commented publicly since Monday's arrests. The captions in the photos, such as "my boys", were focused on the people in them - she didn't post with the caption "check out this wall".