Rolf Harris has gone on trial accused of sexually assaulting seven girls and women in "brazen" attacks over more than 30 years, a court has heard.
One alleged victim, an adult at the time who is blind and suffers from cerebral palsy, claims Harris touched her breasts when he was a guest on a hospital radio show that she presented in 1976.
Harris, who appeared by video-link, "continues to maintain his innocence" regarding a series of indecent assaults on four female victims for which he is serving a sentence at Stafford Prison, the jury has been told.
The woman, who told the court she had been abused in her childhood by a family friend, but that her mother had not believed by her mother, rejected a suggestion that she had come forward to seek the "support and attention" she did not get in relation to that incident.
The incident allegedly took place following a broadcast of children's television show Saturday Superstore at BBC Television Centre in White City, west London, in 1983.
Comments often accompanied the unwanted caresses, the court heard, with Harris allegedly telling a 12-year-old girl "let's give you a little cuddle" before putting his hand up her skirt. "I ran to my parents and my father went and gave him a mouthful".
A 27-year-old woman, described as "vulnerable" by the prosecutor, was allegedly groped by Harris at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London in the 1970s.
It is alleged Harris approached her and said: "Has anyone told you what a good-looking woman you are?'".
He is then said to have declined to shake the woman's hand and instead "crouched down, kissed the back of her neck and.began slobbering over her".More news: Trump's CIA Pick Backs Intel Report on Russian Hacking
She replied: "I say it is true".
Mr Rees asked the jury to consider whether it was Harris' "celebrity status that apparently made him so brazen in what it is alleged that he did".
It is also alleged that he grabbed the breast of a teenager who was helping on the TV programme Star Games in the summer of 1978.
Giving evidence about the alleged incident, which she said happened in Portsmouth in 1977, the woman told his trial that the entertainer touched her "where no one had touched me before, not even myself".
The charges relate to alleged offences committed between 1971 and 2004 against complainants aged between 12 and 42 at the time and when Harris was aged between 41 and 74.
The 86-year-old Australian is now facing seven charges of indecent assault and one charge of sexual assault made by seven women, who were allegedly attacked between 1971 and 2004.
The seven new victims contacted police after receiving word of the first trial.
The entertainer is watching the trial by videolink after a judge ruled a year ago that he would not have to attend in person due to his age and health.
The trial is expected to last around six weeks.